Join us at the Operating Partners Forum: Europe 2019
Hydra EXM is exhibiting at this year’s Operating Partners Forum: Europe 2019.
The Operating Partners Forum: Europe 2019 is the only European event specifically dedicated to anyone concerned with the world of private equity portfolio operational assessment and value creation.
It will give you the opportunity to discuss value creation strategy with your peers and help you create value in the current market. The event will also consider career opportunities in a fast evolving part of the business.
The agenda will address the evolution of the operator model and whether operating partners are working more closely with the deal team, in addition to the CEO and Investment team perspectives. The event will also cover a number of new topics including growth marketing, supply chains, data sciences, cloud adoption and much more.
Key Speakers for 2019 Include
• Alejandro Alcalde Rasch, Senior Director – Portfolio Support at APS Advisory
• Georgette Kiser, Managing Director and Chief Information Officer at Carlyle Group
• Lisa Telford, Portfolio Talent Director at Montagu Private Equity
• Christopher Kindt, Principal – Head of Data Analytics team at Hg Capital
• Daniel Broadhurst, Operations Finance Director at Marlin Equity Partners
• Gregg Meheriuk, Senior Principal, Private Capital at OTPP
Attendees will have extensive opportunities to network, build relationships and compare best practices with their peers from leading PE firms, expert service providers, CEOs of portfolio companies and many more.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of this must-attend for alternative asset professionals with an interest in value creation. Register now and take advantage of 15% discount by quoting reference EXM19 to reserve your place and pop along to see us at Stand 18.
For more information about the events EXM host and participate in click here